Volunteers are the lifeblood of ISPE. Along with staff, they implement the global mission of the Society and produce essential content to benefit the entire industry.
ISPE values volunteers’ time and the commitment they make to sharing their knowledge and talents for the good of others.
27 April–1 May is ISPE Volunteer Week
The ISPE Staff is very thankful for our volunteers and for all the time and energy they dedicate to the ISPE Community. We recognize the time volunteers so generously give is above and beyond very demanding professional and personal responsibilities. We are incredibly grateful to those who dedicate time to support the mission of ISPE, sharing skills and knowledge to advance the industry.
On behalf of all ISPE leadership and staff, we thank you for all you do to make ISPE the global industry leader in connecting pharmaceutical knowledge for professionals worldwide.
During this week and on-going on a monthly basis, we are spotlighting ISPE volunteers from around the globe highlighting the ways they are getting involved at ISPE to make an impact with the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
Why Volunteer at ISPE?
- Be an pharma industry influencer
- Make a difference in the Society and the pharma industry
- Build personal and professional connections with other volunteers around the world
Get Involved Now
You can make a difference starting right now anywhere in the world!
- Like ISPE on Facebook
- Follow ISPE on Twitter
- Send a Tweet About ISPE
- Update Your Communities of Practice Profile
- Upload a Profile Picture
- Reply to a Communities of Practice Discussion Post
- Join ISPE on LinkedIn
If you have any additional questions about Volunteering with ISPE please contact Carrie McManus.
To Volunteer, Complete, & Submit Form
Opportunities available in:
- Committees, councils, and task teams
- Communities of Practice
- Affiliate/Chapter activities
- Pharmaceutical Engineering® authors and reviewers
- Guidance document authors and reviewers
- Seminar leaders